My photos from the month of October, as part of my monthly Rhythm of Life project. See all Rhythm of Life posts here.
Seriously, time has got to start slowing down. October is always one of my favorite months, and this October I didn’t feel I had the chance to take the time to enjoy it. What I did enjoy:
- The several days of sunny, beautiful weather.
- The brilliant bright colors of the leaves.
- The fact that Germany has four actual seasons (as opposed to VERY hot and VERY cold in the town I lived in before here).
- Breaking out the fun scarves and boots.
- Drinking fantastically delicious fresh-pressed apple juice from local apples, bought from a vendor in the Saturday open air market. The mass-produced stuff can’t hold a candle to this.
- Seeing pumpkins decorating doorsteps.
- Frosty mornings.
- How much fun my neighborhood had tonight for Halloween. There were bonfires, haunted houses with creepy noises, and adults that were dressed up just as much, if not better, than the kids.